Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Loco Lady

I really do love this job. Lots of hugs, laughs, feel-good stuff. But if there was ever a person who could make me reconsider this career path...it is Cheap Resident. She drives me completely crazy! Besides being cheap, she's also rude. She expects me to drop whatever it is Im doing when she wants a phone guide that I've already given her six times since she moved in. She barges right into the office and starts talking, even if am I'm with someone, am on the phone, or otherwise engaged. On Sunday, she made a staff member call Maintenance Man in on his day off because her washer was broken. Maintenance Man drove to Rock Ridge to pull the knob out on the washer!! And just now she barged in to tell me her key is broken off in her lock on the door, and it's my fault because when I gave her the key it was already bent. Just like I'm in the habit of even keeping bent keys, let alone distributing them. What exactly would a person have to be doing to break a key?!?

I could go on and on, but I won't. I'm just going to go pull my hair out. One strand at a time.

2 comments:

HC said...

It's good you're not as mean as I am... I would start sabotaging small things in her apartment. Not to injure or truly inconvenience her, but just to annoy her a little bit more every day...like a fruit fly that won't go away...

carrie said...

Oh, that's hilarious. I have actually walked away from her and pretended not to hear her speaking!