Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Just Spotted

From time to time I like to make everyone jealous of my exciting, glamorous and ultra-cool job. I'll bet no one else today has gotten to lay eyes on an 80-something year old woman, sitting in a lawnchair in her yard wearing a pair of shorts with her shirt pulled up to her boobs. Apparently she wants to be sure she gets her daily recommended dose of Vitamin D. Am I lucky or what?

***

Little Miss Chatterbox is sitting in the lobby postulating and bemoaning that "no one around here even knows who Chad Pennington is." Um.....HUH? (I thought it was baseball season?)
Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...

OMG, Lil Sis - THANKS for not using a picture of the 80-year-old sun-bather as your photo for this post! The description was QUITE sufficient!