Monday, November 16, 2009

That Damn Naomi

Gladys just came to the office to report that Naomi had stolen her roll of toilet paper. "Isn't that just terrible?" she asked. "Stealing toilet paper! I declare, that's about as low as a person can get."

"Yes, stealing toilet paper is terrible, " I concurred, "but how do you know Naomi did it?"

Gladys didn't even hesitate before replying: "Well, maybe she didn't! I think you need to make a list of everyone with diarrhea and then you'll know who took it!"

Sounds like a good job for Assistant.

4 comments:

Amy - the gazelle said...

I guess that would be one way to solve the crime! Unless the TP thief was just storing up for a FUTURE unfortunate event! :)

Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...

Hahahahaha!

I can account for my whereabouts when the crime happened.

I was dead the whole time.

So cross me off your list of suspects, lil sis.

(I got better.)

Diana said...

I've missed Gladys!

Anonymous said...

Just stumbled onto your nook of the internet. This story made me bust out laughing at my desk, better make myself look busier. Thanks for thelaugh!