Monday, August 18, 2008

No Egos. Ever.

Last Friday it was time to suck it up and do the 20-mile training run I had been putting off since my IT band has been so crazy. It was a beautiful morning and the run was going pretty well. About 14 miles into it, Partner and I stopped by Rock Ridge for a pit stop. We were running right by anyway, and it was a convenient water stop(and as it turns out, a quick restroom break!)

I was wearing normal running attire...my fave Brooks shorts, a tank, and a hat. No one in the lobby recognized me. Which was fine, because obviously we needed to get in and out quick.

This morning a Resident stopped me and said she didn't realize that was me here on Friday morning. I laughed and said, "Well, you usually see me dressed up." To which she replied: "No, it was that you looked like a boy."

1 comment:

P.O.M. said...

Ha ha. My ex used to say I looked like a boy in my running gear too.