Friday, July 17, 2009

TGIF Photo Friday

I wish I had to time to find and scan some old circus pictures, but all I have right now is this group picture taken in 1989. Trust me, I'm in there. You can't miss the hair.

This was a few years ago in the "back lot," which is where all the kids hang out waiting for their act to go on. We have a big circus family! Hubby was the back lot door nazi, my sister (in purple) was a rigger, my niece was a performer, I played in the band, and my mom was an usher. My dad was just along for the show in this picture, but he used to rig when my sibs and I performed. Fun stuff.


Happy Weekending! I'll be at the circus!

5 comments:

Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...

I tried clicking on that first pic to embiggen it so I could find you but it doesn't embiggen!

NO FAIR, lil sis! I wanna see the hair!1!

Enjoy the circus.

Is you REAL name Carnie, not carrie?

carrie said...

Glaven, you found me out. Sorry about the embiggening, I don't know how to make it do that! (the hair would scare you anyway, worse than Dr. Nic's politics.)

Love,
Carnie

Carolina John said...

have a great weekend carrie!

Diana said...

Cool that you were in Baraboo parade and shiz-figured you circus people would know of our great parade! Have a fun time!

Sarah said...

I love it!!!! I hope you had an awesome weekend :)