Friday, July 31, 2009

TGIF Photo Friday & Ethnic Slurs

Gladys remarked (yet again) about how tan my arms are. Today, however, she added "You look like a little dago." HAHAHA!


Photo Friday isn't very exciting, but this is what I need to put out there this week. Maybe it will help me break out of some bad habits I've developed over the past few weeks.


Is that me? What? I'm a runner?? Interesting. Perhaps then maybe I should...oh, I don't know....run?


Friendly reminder to Self: This is what you look like when you eat whatever you want whenever you want (who eats a lobster roll at Fenway? Seriously?) and don't move much. Stop eating crappy food and start running. Chubbiness lurks...but it is 100% preventable.


Happy Weekending. Maybe I'll try to fit in a run....if I can remember how.

6 comments:

Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...

Run, already! Nobody likes a fat dago!

Hahahahahaha!

Gladys told me to say that. I would NEVER be so crass on my own. Are you SURE she didn't say like "Day-Glo paint" or something because of your radiant tan?

Carolina John said...

you better get yo run on this weekend.

and i'm sure glaven would like to make some joke about how i'm under him again. he's losing his touch.

carrie said...

You two make me laugh.

She definitely said dago, as she went on to describe what beautiful skin color of all the IIIItalian (pronounced with a long "i")kids had who went to her school when she was a kid. She's a hoot.

Amy - the gazelle said...

I love Gladys so much, even if she does make ethnic slurs :) have a great run this weekend!

HaleyBird said...

Holy moly, sign that gladys up for cultural sensitivty traning! ;)

Run like the wind!

Mrs Furious said...

"Chubbiness lurks...but it is 100% preventable"
I'm right there with ya.

Had to unbutton my shorts to drive yesterday... and unzip my skirt to watch a movie tonight.