Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Trivial Tuesday

It's a hectic week as my regional director is here from the Home Office. I haven't had much time to spend with residents, but this morning 98-year-old Maude sought me out to let me know she needed to cancel her doctor's appointment. Why? Because she "can't piss first thing in the morning." Aha. Thanks for sharing.

And moving on to something similar in sound.....thanks for the "psssst," Haley, 'cuz I don't know when I might have had time to notice this week. So the following meme is brought to you because Haley said I would probably fill it out and well, because my genetic composition simply will not allow me to let anyone down! Besides, it is a little fun, right? Right?

1. Five names I go by: Carrie, Care, Carebear (why am I even telling anyone that?), Aunt Cockie
2. Three things I'm wearing right now: rings, slippers, fleece
3. Two things I want very badly at the moment: someone else to make dinner, for Vicky to not be the Biggest Loser
4. Three people who will probably fill this out: Sarah, Che, Amy
5. Two things I did last night: spent way too much time making a photobook on Shutterfly, cleaned the kitchen
6. Two things I ate today: monster cookies (damn damn damn), vegetable soup
7. Two people I last talked to on the phone: Hubby and some random vendor who called as I was leaving the office
8. Two things I'm going to do tomorrow: work my head off at work and then wrap fondant around cherries when I get home so they are ready to be dipped on Thursday
9. Two longest car rides: driving to Disney World with both siblings in the backseat of a 2-door Mercury Lynx and driving to Toronto with Hubby
10. Two favorite beverages: water and wine

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh Carebear - you know me so well! It will be my post tomorrow!

carrie said...

Sarah, you make me laugh. And just so ya know...I don't let just ANYONE get away with that Carebear thing....

Anonymous said...

You forgot about the one little person who calls you Nonnie! :-)

Would some of those cherries be for me?!?!

Anonymous said...

You also forgot about CarrieBerry!!! :-)

P.O.M. said...

Ha. I just decided that I need to make an "annual" shutterfly book. I wanted to start with 2005. I have been working on it for like 2 weeks and it totally sucks.

Wine...hmmmmmmmmmmm