Monday, August 25, 2008

The Mystery of the Missing Snacks

We have a snack bar. It is kept fully stocked of various goodies that on any given day might include freshly baked cookies, muffins, fruit, trail mix, or various bags of chips. As everyone knows, snacks are important, therefore the snack bar is always full of goodies. Always. Until this morning:




I asked WorkerBee why there weren't any snacks* this morning. With a raised eyebrow and and exaggerated whisper, she says "This happened all weekend. Every time we fill it up, in a little while everything is gone again."

WOO HOO!!! I am so excited I just did a row of cartwheels down the hall! I ALWAYS wanted to be Nancy Drew. And now, finally, 25 years after consuming every single Nancy Drew mystery story in the school library, I've got my very own mystery to sleuth. Snack stealers, beware.


*ahem...not because I was looking for a Monster Cookie or anything. I didn't even know there were Monster Cookies. Yeah, that's right. I was worried about the poor, underfed and snackless residents. How could there be no Monster Cookies, er, uh I mean snacks for them?!? What an outrage!

No comments: